Busch Gardens Ultimate Family Adventure Park
Busch Gardens in Tampa is the ultimate family adventure park offering an array of fascinating attractions based on exotic encounters with the African continent. With more than 2,700 animals, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, Busch Gardens provides unrivaled "real" excitement for guests of every age.
For additional information or pick-up times and locations, call 1.800.221.1339.
Experience the thrill and the attractions of:
- Gwazi: Is a mammoth double wooden coaster. It is also the Southeast's largest and fastest double wooden roller coaster, boasting more than 1.25 million board feet of lumber and more than 2 million bolted connections.
- Kumba: After the blood-curdling thrill of an initial 135 foot drop, you will plunge from 110 feet into a diving loop, feel a full 3 seconds of absolute weightlessness while spiraling 360 degrees, and tear through one of the world's largest vertical loops.
- Montu: Feel the ultimate rush on one of the tallest and longest inverted roller coasters in the world! Python: This thrilling roller coaster will make you scream through a double spiraling corkscrew and an intense 70-foot plunge.
- Scorpion: Feel the "sting" of Scorpion's terrifying 60-foot drop and 360-degree loop at incredible speeds.
- Rhino Rally: This wild jeep tour transports guests aboard an off-road adventure through the wilds of Africa, blending up-close animal encounters with an unpredictable safari competition.
- Congo River Rapids: Encounter the swift-flowing white water of the Congo River Rapids. Spin through a geyser and face an ominous waterfall and other thrilling obstacles in a 12-person raft.
- Stanley Falls: Our Log Flume whisks your whole family through a splashing trip ending in a 40-foot drop that's sure to get you soaked!
- Tanganyika Tidal Wave: Watch out when your seemingly tranquil jungle journey aboard a 20-passenger boat ends with a sudden plunge down a 55-foot drop, creating a tidal wave that gets everyone sopping wet.
Busch Gardens Family Entertainment:
- Sand Serpent: Families can challenge the curves, drops and corkscrews of Sand Serpent, the seventh addition to the adventure park's family of world-class coasters.
Busch Gardens Animal attractions to see are:
- Serengeti Plain: A 65 acre habitat featuring hundreds of exotic African animals including expansive berms, the largest of which is four acres; tiered and open landscapes covered with native and African grasses, scrub trees and much more. Myombe Reserve: Beautiful forest where gorillas and chimpanzees can be viewed in this naturalistic rainforest habitat.
- Bird Gardens: View around 500 tropical birds from around the globe. Enjoy the Wild Wings of Africa show and experience the powerful presence of bald and golden eagles in Eagle Canyon. Lory Landing: The domed habitat featuring a variety of brilliantly colored birds including several species of parrots, including lorikeets, as well as hornbills and pheasants in both free flight and observational environments.
Other great attractions to see include:
- Serengeti Railway: See the beauty of the Serengeti Plains as you make a round-trip journey from our Nairobi train station on the Serengeti Express Railway.
- King Tut's Tomb: Travel back in time to the mysteries of King Tut's Tomb. You'll get to visit a realistic replication of King Tut's burial site as it was being excavated in the 1920's. The park's Egypt area also includes an area for kids to do their own digging.
Busch Gardens also offer an array of educational tours, dining options and programs for the family to enjoy. For additional information on these programs please call 888-800-5447.
Busch Gardens park hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. within a 365-day operating schedule. Hours are extended during select weekend, summer and holiday periods.
10165 North McKinley Drive, Tampa, FL 33612
Phone: Toll Free 1-888-800-5447