8101 World Center Drive, Orlando FL 32821
Hotel Website Toll Free: (800) 823-8300 * Phone: (407) 238-8000
- Complimentary shuttle to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
- Scheduled shuttle services to Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets and evening shuttle to Disney Springs
- Free Pack-n-Play (baby playpen)
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Self Parking
- Free ice
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014 Winner
TripAdvisor Green Leaders – Bronze Level
A Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel
Caribe Royale Orlando Discounts and Special Rates
- Holidays at Caribe Royale – Friends, family, familiar surroundings. It’s what we all love about the holidays. At Caribe Royale, we provide you with the next best thing to home. This year you’ll enjoy a wide array of exciting dining options perfect for families, plus we’re bringing back many of our popular enhancements sure to make your stay at Caribe Royale feel a lot like home. All entertainment complimentary to hotel and restaurant guests.
- Winter Escape – BOOK 4 nights, PAY for 3, 2 specialty coffees and 2 bagels or muffins daily at Java’s Coffee Cafe, Guaranteed 2pm late check-out. For travel January 1 – March 20, 2018.
- AAA Breakfast Package – AAA members enjoy exclusive offers at Caribe Royale. Explore all there is to do in Orlando with our best available rates and daily breakfast for up to (4) at Tropicale Restaurant ($80 per day value).
- Stay 7 Nights Suite Only Special – Stay 7 nights and save up to 20% OFF! A one-night non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
The Caribe Royale
When you first drive through the entrance of the Caribe Royale in Orlando, Florida, you’ll feel like you’re miles away from the expanses of Disney World and Universal Studios. Lush greenscapes greet your every eye, while the glittering lights of the hotel’s entrance building will tempt you to spend your entire Florida vacation within the expanses of this deluxe hotel.
For vacationers who enjoy an abundance of convenience with their luxury, there’s no denying that the Caribe Royaletakes it to the next level. While the hotel may seem like it stretches for miles away from the entrance building, the grounds have been designed to make the walk from your hotel suite to the incredible waterfall pool shorter than you might think. In other words, as soon as you walk out of your sumptuous suite, you’ll be in the midst of turquoise waters, pool bars, and the best of what hotels in Lake Buena Vista have to offer.
Inside The Caribe Royale
The hotel offers two types of accommodations for the discerning traveler: suites and villas. If you’re traveling solo or with a loved one, this Orlando hotel suites property will certainly fit your needs. The suites at the Caribe Royale all contain one bedroom, with a separate living room. You can opt for a suite with two queen beds, or take the luxury levels up a notch with a massive king bed. Have someone stopping in for a visit during your Orlando vacation? Not a problem: the living room has a pull out couch that can comfortably accommodate two guests.
Each suite comes with telephones, a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Additionally, the hotel has recently upgraded all of their suites with sparkling granite countertops and flat-screen TVs in the living room. It’s opulence that’s so refined, you’ll be hard-pressed to leave your hotel room.
Have a few more travelers in your group? Then you’ll want to book a stay in one of the 120 of Caribe Royale’s splendid villas. These deluxe villas have two bedrooms, which can fit up to six adults. The villas have two bathrooms (no more jostling for space early in the morning!), while the master bathroom is equipped with an opulent whirlpool tub. Whether you want to unwind after a day at the parks or you want to enjoy a romantic night in, this whirlpool tub will set the tone for a luxurious Orlando vacation.
To say that the Caribe Royale has plenty of amenities is like saying that Disney World is just another amusement park. Not only does this hotel offer multiple restaurants, bars, cafes, and 24-hour room service, but it also has two beautiful pools for your enjoyment.
Begin your day with breakfast at the Tropicale, our full-service, casual restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily with children’s menu available. Don’t miss out on the popular breakfast buffet complete with made-to-order omelet station.
Coming home late in the evening, we have Café 24 for convenient, 24 hour dining. We feature homemade pastries, paninis and deli selections, pizza, deli sandwiches, soup and salad bar, and daily entree specials. Open 7 days a week. Café 24 is located in the Reception Building on the lower level near Tropicale.
Looking for a great dinner experience? The Venetian Chop House is an epicurean’s delight featuring contemporary cuisine including signature steaks, chops and fresh seafood. Enjoy an exceptional wine list and reserve wine selections. The Venetian Chop House is located on the lower level of the Reception Building. Reservations are recommended. Dinner is served Monday through Saturday Evenings.
Calypso’s is located poolside across from the waterfalls and near Tower III. Calypso’s delicious aromas will tempt your taste buds as tropical music and the rhythmic splash from the waterfalls gently surround you. This poolside oasis of cool beverages and tasty grill items is refreshing during a day in the sun by the pool. You can also enjoy a beverage at the Loft or The Falls Lounge.
At the heart of our expansive Orlando area hotel is our 250,000 gallon free-form pool complete with winding 75-foot waterslide and two rejuvenating outdoor whirlpools. Our sprawling pool-deck area is dotted with lounge chairs, tables, umbrellas and cabanas, and adorned by tropical foliage and swaying palms. Escape from the Florida sun and take a nap behind the cascading waterfalls.
Caribe Royale guests can rent our beautiful cabanas on our pool deck. For just $25 per day you receive use of the cabana with upgraded comfy lounge chaises, free internet, a cooler of bottled waters, chilled towels, two free frozen drinks from the pool bar, use of two plush beach towels for the day plus a discount on services in The Island Spa! It’s a great deal and they sell out quickly so make sure to reserve yours at our fitness center!
Adjacent to the larger pool, the children’s water play area provides little ones with a fun and safe area to splash about, and include a children’s wading pool and interactive water toys. The area also features a low-impact rubberized play area complete with slide and climbing equipment. The children’s pool and play area are designated non-smoking areas.
In addition to these amenities….Caribe Royale also offers guests wanting to stay in shape when away from home, we provide our guests with access to an impressive 3,500 square foot fitness center. This beautifully designed two-story facility features 40 pieces of strength training and high tech cardio equipment. Amenities include ten 32” wide flat screen televisions and a reception desk where you’ll find sports drinks, health snacks, chilled towels and a variety of Caribe Royale logo merchandise. Cabana rentals are also available through our fitness center front desk. We also have the IslandSpa, Enterprise Car Rental onsite , an ATM, gift shop and a game room.
Scheduled shuttle services to Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets, and an evening shuttle to Disney Springs are included in the daily hotel fee. However, our hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. There is one pick up time and several scheduled return times available. Check with the hotels’ Bellstands for travel times, which are subject to change each month.
Prices start at $150 per night for a suite, and $205 for a villa. Prices will vary according to the season. Hotel fee is $19.95 per suite, per night + 12.5% tax for the use of hotel amenities including:
- In room Wi-Fi standard service, two (2) device package.
- Scheduled shuttle service to (4) Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Disney Springs, and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. Reservations required (for individual reservations only).
- In-suite coffee.
- Access to state of the art fitness center, tennis court, and basketball court.
- Seasonal poolside entertainment and Movies Under the Stars (weather permitting).
- Unlimited local and toll free telephone calls (800# access calls).
- 10% discount on spa services in the Island Spa.
- 5% discount at Enterprise Rent-A-Car®, located in main lobby. Discount applies only to cars rented from and returned to the hotel location.
If you’re looking for the perfect Orlando vacation, look no further than the Caribe Royale!
- “Great Place” – Just returned from a one week stay for a convention. Room accomodated 3 adults, plenty of space, and the amenities were great.
- “Wonderful Hotel” – The hotel has everything you could want. Clean, and comfortable rooms plus very professional and friendly staff. A wonderful hotel to relax. I would definitely go there again.
- “Perfect Suites for our Family Reunion” – We stayed in a two bedroom suites and it had everything we wanted. Privacy, comfort, and value. We had a blast in our vacation.
- “Grand Hotel” – We stayed at this hotel for a conference and it’s one of the best hotels stayed at. Great for family’s with children. The pool is very children friendly with some nice restaurants outside.
- “Excellent!” – This is our 3rd time staying at the Caribe Royale. Large suite with super comfortable beds. The separation of the bedroom and living room are a big plus. I was able to do my early morning workouts while my children slept comfortably. The fridge is also a bonus to keep snacks and milk for the kiddos. Will come back again.
Caribe Royale Aerial Map
No Street View available? Please refresh the page.