Epcot Candlelight Processional
Experience the joy and magic of the holidays in Walt Disney World. View the spectacular celebration of Epcot's Candlelight Processional November 23 — December 30, 2012.
Every year, Epcot features a storytelling tradition delighting children around the globe during Epcot's Candlelight Processional Celebration. World known icons such as France's Père Noël and Italy's La Befana make special appearances in their respective countries, while Santa Claus himself visits the American Adventure showcase.
Epcot Candlelight Processional Highlights
The fun also includes a nightly giant tree-lighting ceremony, along with music and storytelling with Mickey Mouse and friends in World Showcase Plaza at 6:00pm. A dazzling synchronized light show -- "The Lights of Winter" -- illuminates a canopy adorning the World Showcase breezeway bridge.
Epcot's Holiday Around the World evening spectacular of lights, lasers and fireworks, "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth," completes the celebration with a magical holiday finale.
A celebrity narrator accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra, tell the story of Christmas in words and music. Scheduled celebrity narrators include:
Candlelight Processional shows are at 5:00, 6:45 and 8:15pm. Be at the American Gardens Theater approximately 45 to 60 minutes prior in order to view the show. To ensure you have a seat, you may purchase one of our Candlelight Dinner Packages that includes a delicious dinner, a Guaranteed seating section for the Candlelight Processional, and pre-arranged fireworks viewing.
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth: A spectacular light and sound show every night at 9:30 p.m. at the World Showcase Lagoon featuring a very special holiday finale, which includes the classic song "Let There Be Peace On Earth" and the voice of Walter Cronkite offering a special holiday message.
- Holiday Storytellers: Listen to legendary holiday folklore from around the world as told at the World Showcase by the legends themselves, including France's Père Noël, Italy's LaBefana and America's Santa Claus.
- Lights of Winter: A festive, synchronized light show set to a joyous holiday score, running nightly at the World Showcase Plaza.
- Epcot® Holiday Merchandise: Stroll through the World Showcase and discover festive holiday gifts for the entire family! Visit Santa's Village in America Adventure or stop by France for a delicious gourmet treat. You may even catch a glass blower in Germany putting the finishing touches on a seasonal ornament!
- Candlelight Dining Packages: Savor an extra special treat when you ring in the holiday season with a Candlelight Dining Package. Each package includes dining at a select Epcot restaurant and reserved general seating at the American Gardens Theater during the Candlelight Processional. For more information or to make dinner reservations, please call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).
Candlelight Lunch and Dinner Packages include an appetizer, entrée, dessert and one non-alcoholic beverage (OR full buffet where applicable) from a restaurant’s regular menu; guaranteed seating at the Candlelight Processional, and special viewing location for IllumiNations.
Lunch Package: Prices range from $32.99-$55.99 per adult and $12.50-$17.99 per child. Participating restaurants include: Biergarten, Rose & Crown, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Nine Dragons, San Angel, Marrakesh, Teppan Edo & Tokyo Dining, Chefs de France and Tutto Italia.
Dinner Package: Prices range from $49.99-$66.99 per adult and $14.50-$26.99 per child Participating restaurants include: Biergarten, Garden Grill, Rose & Crown, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Nine Dragons, San Angel, Marrakesh, Teppan Edo & Tokyo Edo, Chefs de France and Tutto Italia.
Guests pay for the meal at the restaurant, and Disney Dining Plan guests may use two credits to pay for their meal. Guests should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their reservation to check–in. Admission to Epcot is NOT included in the dining package price.
To make your Candlelight Dining Reservations Call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).
Epcot Candlelight Processional takes place during the holidays and is included the regular park admission.
What better time to gather your family and friends and experience Christmas in Orlando and enjoy other Holiday celebrations such as: Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, Annual Festival of Trees, Gaylord Palms ICE!, Festival of the Masters, and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. So get ready to Celebrate Christmas in Orlando.