Staying in the Orlando Convention Center Hotels area is another great option for travelers wanting to be away from the hustle and bustle and still be close to all major attractions, restaurants and shopping venues in Orlando.
One of the benefits of staying in hotels near the Orlando Convention Center is that traffic is not as busy as the International Drive area. The I-Ride Trolley transportation system is easy and accessible from most of these hotels and stops at the Orlando Convention Center as well. If you prefer, there are also plenty of taxis to help you reach your main destination.
Although hotels near the Orlando Convention Center are perfect for the business traveler, they also cater for families with kids featuring a variety of amenities to enjoy while you are taking care of business or attending an event at the convention center.
Whatever the purpose for your trip, Orlando Convention Center Hotels provide you the perfect setting for your vacation getaway.
ORLANDO CONVENTION CENTER HOTELS
- Westin Imagine Orlando – The Westin Imagine is located across the Orlando Convention Center. All guest rooms with a king bed and one-bedroom suites are furnished with kitchenettes while all two-bedroom suites have full kitchens. Sleep in comfort in our Westin Heavenly Beds, with luxurious pillow top mattresses and white duvets. If you are desiring lavish accommodations and exquisite amenities the Westin Imagine is your best bet.
- Vista Cay Resort – These exclusive condo community features two types of accommodations. The 2 bedroom/2 bath and the 3 bedroom/2 bath units. The units are huge! Ranging from 1,800 to 2,300 sq. ft. At Vista Cay Resort all units are fully equipped with kitchens, large family rooms, and separate dining rooms. The 10,000 sq. ft. clubhouse at Vista Cay offers a spa, resort style pool, movie theater, state of the art fitness center, game room and free WIFI throughout the resort.
- Rosen Inn International – Located just two miles away from the Orlando Convention Center. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens and courtyards and features two heated pools. The Rosen Inn International recently earned a AAA Diamond Hotel rating after the extensive multi-million dollar hotel renovation. Kids ages 9 and under eat free at the all-you-can-eat family style buffet. All rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and free WIFI.
- Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando – Located walking distance to the Orlando / Orange County Convention Center on International Drive, the Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando is an excellent option for families traveling with kids. Featuring 3 swimming pools (2 heated), video game room, and a playground. The family style restaurant is noted for its all-you-can-eat buffet option where kids eat free. The hotel received a multi-million dollar renovation in 2010. Complimentary transportation to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, and Wet ‘n Wild is offered daily at this hotel.
- Rosen Inn, closest to Universal – You don’t have to pay a fortune to stay near the Orlando Convention Center. The Rosen Inn on International Drive is part of the Rosen Rosen Hotels and Resorts and offers the similar amenities as the Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando. The hotel offers “Kids Eat Free” program and transportation to selected major attractions.
- Best Western Plus Hotel – Save up to 50% off regular hotel rates when booking through Orlandoescape.com. The Best Western Plus Orlando Hotel is an AAA three-diamond, family-friendly, full-service hotel located 2 miles from the Orlando Convention Center. The Best Western is also a pet friendly hotel in Orlando. Complimentary transportation is offered to selected area attractions and free parking. Best rates guaranteed!