No matter the season, there are plenty of exciting Orlando events taking place throughout the year. From January to December, Orlando features a number of unique annual events many of which take place at Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and many other attractions.
Enjoy the numerous festivals, parades, art shows, sporting events, and holiday celebrations. In Orlando you will find something to do all year long.
Visit Orlando today with endless events and activities for the whole family to enjoy!
- Celebrate Easter at Disney World. Celebrate Easter with live performances and Disney characters at Disney's Magic Kingdom Park. For more information call (407) 824-2222. - Dates: TBA
- Fiesta Medina (Brighthouse Networks) - Orlando's biggest Latin American heritage celebration! Live music, food and entertainment for everyone. Performances include: Gran Combo de Puerto Rico, Grupomanía, Frankie Negrón among other great singers. Location: Festival Park (400 Festival Way, Orlando 32803) Cost: $15.00 adults / Free - children under 10. For more information contact (407) 381-5310. April 8, 2012 - From 11:00am - 7:00pm.
- SeaWorld Viva la Musica A Celebration of Hispanic Music, Food & Culture. Samba, Rumba, Salsa and Bachata for everyone. For more information call 407-363-2259. April 14 - May 5,2012
- 2012 Fiesta in the Park. Regional arts and crafts, live entertainment and more. Located at Lake Eola, Rosalind Avenue (between Central Boulevard and Robinson Street, downtown Orlando. For more information call (407) 246-2827. April 14 and 15, 2012
- Easter Brunch at Villa de Flora Enjoy a fabulous feast of traditional brunch favorites including an Omelet Bar, Eggs Benedict, Roasted Prime Rib of Beef, Honey Glazed Ham, Roasted Turkey, and delectable desserts from the Dolceria. Plus, kids will delight in a special appearance by the Easter Bunny!
- Universal Orlando Grad Bash - Find a universe of entertainment, excitement, and outrageous parties at BOTH amazing theme parks, featuring: Orlando's most pulse-pounding rides and attractions in BOTH Universal's Islands of Adventure® and Universal Studios®, Live concerts by Jason Derulo, Pitbull, and B.o.B, plus DJ Khaled, Multiple Dance Parties, Live DJs, Street performers including Street Breakz (breakdancers), LIVE Karaoke and much more! For Information call: 1-800-YOUTH-15. April 20,21, 27, 28 and May 4, 2012
- Mother's Day Specials in Orlando - Looking for ways to spend Mother's Day in Orlando? Here are our Top best specials to make mom happy on Mother's Day. May 13, 2012.
- Central Florida Home & Garden Show is back in the Orange County Convention Center’s North/South complex off Universal Boulevard. The Central Florida’s premier home improvement event serving residents since 2003 boasts the area’s largest selection of the latest products and services for virtually every area of the home, indoors and out, all under one roof. May 25 - 27, 2012.
- Universal's Middle School Gradventure - Orlando's Best Middle School Grad Party! - Featuring TWO amazing theme parks, Orlando's hottest rides and attractions, and non-stop entertainment. Enjoy a one of a kind experience that is fun and safe at Universal Studios® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® For Information call: 1-800-YOUTH-15. May 11 & 18, 2012.
- Star Wars Weekends 2012 - At Disney's Hollywood Studios with more than 50 Star Wars characters from the entire saga, including the evil Sith Darth Vader and Darth Maul, Greedo, Queen Amidala, Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2 and more! Select nights May 18 – June 10, 2012. For more information call 407-W-DISNEY (934-7639)
* Please note that events and hours are subject to change or cancel without notice.
Events are updated regularly. Please visit
us again or bookmark this page
to keep yourself informed on all new and updated events taking place in Orlando.