Wet 'n Wild Orlando
America's Favorite Water Park
Enjoy a full day of fun in the sun with your family and friends at Wet 'n Wild. America's favorite water park.
The moment you walk into Wet 'n Wild you will be amazed at the amount of slides, thrill rides and just for kids slides in the park. Either you want to take it easy floating along the Lazy River or experience the ultimate challenge playing sand volleyball, at Wet 'n Wild you will enjoy the best time of your life.
Wet 'n Wild caters for kids and adults of all ages. Even to seniors too! So come relax and experience the slides and thrill rides such as:
- The Storm! - Swirl around and be washed down in a towering chute into a splash landing.
- The Bomb Bay - Enter a bomb-like capsule and plunge down from a 76-foot high nearly vertical slide.
- The Black Hole - The Next Generation - Experience an explosion of pulsating lights, dynamic effects and cosmic energy on, as your two-person hydra capsule blasts off to new out-of-this-world thrills!
- Der Stuka - "Free fall" down from a 250-foot slide and stop along a 115-foot long water runway.
- Brain Wash - Hypnotizing water thrills await as you and your friends encounter a splashing dose of group therapy.
- The Knee Ski - Test your knee boarding skills on a challenging course around Wet 'n Wild's half-mile long lake. A challenge your own body will never forget. Nominal fee. Helmet required.
- Just for Kids - Kids Park. Prepare to get soaked under a tall bucket filled with water dropping periodically into everyone below. Kid's, adults and everyone in between will have a blast! Let the kids play in the children's wave pool while you sit in the sun.
Wet 'n Wild is open year-round with heated pools in the cooler months. Is located on International Drive minutes to SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and Universal Orlando Resort. For additional information, please call 407-351-1800 or Toll Free at 1-800-992-WILD.
Wet 'n Wild Orlando
6200 International Drive Orlando, FL 32819
Tel: (407) 351-1800 or (800) 992-WILD
Fax: (407) 363-1147
Other great links: