Universal Studios Area Hotels
Stay close to the fun and the action by staying in hotels near Universal Studios Orlando. Providing you with comfortable accommodations at affordable prices.
While some of these hotels are located within walking distance of Universal, others are just a short distance away. In fact, when staying in hotels near Universal Studios you can enjoy most of the same perks without paying the high-end prices of on-site hotels. Hotels designated as “Universal Partner Hotels” receive even more benefits as they have been selected based on quality, reputation, and proximity to Universal Orlando.
If your Universal Studios in Orlando is your primary place to be, consider staying at any of these hotels near Universal Orlando Resort.
List of Universal Studios Area Hotels
Clarion Inn & Suites Across From Universal Orlando Resort Hotel – The Clarion Inn & Suites® Across From Universal Orlando Resort hotel offers convenient, affordable accommodations for your next get-together for events or meetings in sunny Florida.
Holiday Express & Suites – Families looking for an affordable hotel on International Drive in Orlando, no longer have to sacrifice quality amenities for an affordable price.
Ramada Plaza Resort – Located at the central hub of the tourist district, our Ramada Plaza Resort & Suites Orlando International Drive hotel is near Universal Studios and many other entertaining sites.
Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando Near Millenia Mall – Near Universal Studios, Mall at Millenia, Amway Arena, SeaWorld Orlando, and Florida Citrus Bowl. For sunny accommodations near Universal Studios, stay at our Days Inn Orlando Near Millennia Mall hotel.
Floridian Express – When you need lodging that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable, look no further than the Floridian Express Hotel.
Days Inn & Suites – Find value, warm service, and an inviting atmosphere amongst Orlando’s best attractions at our Days Inn Orlando/International Drive hotel.
Floridian Hotel and Suites – With free scheduled shuttle rides to Universal as well as Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, you can save money on rental car expenses by having everything you need for an Orlando vacation just a short walk or shuttle drive away.
Benefits of staying in Universal Studios area hotels:
- Complimentary shuttle transportation to Universal Studios and Universal CityWalk saving you money on gas and daily parking fees of $17.00 per day at the theme park.
- Complimentary Continental breakfast or full American breakfast buffet to all guest at no additional charge on select hotels.
- Special discounts on shopping and dining throughout the park for all guests staying at “Universal Partner Hotels”.
- Much lower rates and more room space compared to Universal Orlando On-Site Hotels.
- Golf reservations and complimentary transportation to select area courses offered through the Golf Universal Orlando Program (select hotels).
- Complimentary in-room microwaves/refrigerators, free wireless high-speed internet, access to fitness rooms, self-parking, and many more amenities.
- Easy access to the I-Ride Trolley, offering guests the most convenient and cost-saving transportation to shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Did you know that Orlando was voted the very first ‘City of the Year’ by gaycities.com back in 1991? Since then the LGBTQ community…