Make your vacation or extended stay in Orlando sweeter by choosing Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld. You’ll be in the center of all the action with a prime location adjacent to SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica, plus close to the Disney and Universal theme parks too.
You’ll feel right at home in your suite, complete with a fully-equipped kitchen that has all the tools you need to stay in and cook, plus a comfortable living area with premium HDTV channels on a flat-screen TV. Complimentary high-speed internet is also available to make work or play even easier.
Get the star treatment with free fast passes to SeaWorld, discounts, plus more. And don’t miss the free hot breakfast every morning on your way out and about. Come back to your home away from home at Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld and make a splash in the pool or keep fit in the fitness center. Mondays through Wednesdays, you’ll save even more while having the time of your life at The Social, a free light dinner that includes beer, wine, and soda.
Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld has everything you need to make an Orlando vacation sweeter!
Reasons to Stay at the Staybridge Suites Orlando near SeaWorld
Want more reasons to stay at Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld? You get so much more bang for your buck! Here’s why!
1. Complimentary scheduled transfers to SeaWorld, Disney, and Universal! It’s an Official SeaWorld Hotel which means you get perks that guests at other hotels simply don’t get like a free fast pass and discounts, to name a few!
2. Free parking! Considering that parking for the day at any of the theme parks costs a bundle, you’ll save even more by letting the free shuttles give you a ride while your car stays parked for free at the hotel.
3. Free hot breakfast! With all your favorites, you can start your day off right, especially with the gourmet Wolfgang Puck coffee.
4. Free evening socials! On Mondays through Wednesdays, you can enjoy a free light dinner and mingle with other guests. Beer, wine, and sodas are also included.
5. Free Wi-Fi! For business or pleasure, it make life so much easier not to waste your data.
6. Sparkling outdoor pool! One of the best reasons to come to Florida is for the sunshiny weather, and having a fabulous pool to swim and lounge at is crucial for a great time.
7. Fitness center! Ate too many sweets around town? Sweat it out any time and keep to your fitness regimen.
8. Guest laundry! You’ll never have to worry about your clothes smelling less than savory on your extended stay vacation.
9. 24-hour business center! If you’re in town to go to business events at the Orange County Convention Center or something comes up while you’re vacationing with the family, Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld makes it easy to handle it like a boss.
10. Sweet Suites! Choose from studio, 1-bedroom, or 2-bedroom suite accommodations, each with full kitchens that have everything you need to cook your favorite homecooked dishes with ease. The living areas are upscale and comfortable, allowing for a perfect place to relax at the end of the day or get some work done.
11. Premium HDTV channels! Watch your favorite movies on the flat-screen TV in your room after a busy day in Orlando!
12. 24-hour convenience store! Forgot something? No need to leave the hotel to get it. Plus, you can stock up your in-room kitchen with your favorite snacks and drinks to enjoy whenever you want.
13. Multi-lingual staff! If English isn’t your first language, the friendly staff at Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld is welcoming and helpful to all guests and speaks your language.
14. Saves you money! With all the freebies included in your stay at Staybridge Suites, you’ll have more money to throw around town!
Things to do Near Staybridge Suites Orlando near SeaWorld
This great location puts you right in the middle of everything that Orlando stands for. You’ll be adjacent to SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica. Plus, you’re less than 5 miles away from all Universal properties including Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, CityWalk, and the new Volcano Bay. All of Disney’s properties are less than 6 miles away too. And with free scheduled shuttles running to all the theme parks, you can get there without worry.
Nearby, you can entertain the whole family at the I-Drive 360 complex. It has dining, shopping, and entertainment options, Madam Tussaud’s wax museum, the SEALIFE Aquarium, and the famed Orlando Eye where you can see just how beautiful Orlando is from above. The I-Ride Trolley has a stop just outside the hotel to take you around the International Drive area, making it even easier to explore.
Make some more magic happen by catching an Orlando Magic basketball game at the Amway Center nearby or if soccer is your thing, Orlando City Lions can really roar up a storm at the Orlando Citrus Bowl. Both are in the vibrant downtown area where you’ll find more trendy restaurants, clubs, and even free events including concerts at beautiful Lake Eola. For more culture, get tickets to a play at Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center too.
Shop at the Mall at Millennia, the Florida Mall, or the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlet Mall. And if you’ve done it all in Orlando during your extended stay, make sure you head west to Tampa or east to Daytona for fun day trips that will make your time in Florida even sweeter. It’s all within reach at the Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld!
Staybridge Suites Orlando near SeaWorld Address: 6985 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, Florida 32821 United States
Staybridge Suites Orlando near SeaWorld Telephone Number: 1-407-9179200
Staybridge Suites Orlando near SeaWorld Website: www.staybridge.com/orlseaworld
Staybridge Suites Orlando near SeaWorld Social Media Pages: