Get ready for your next great Orlandoescape and find the best Orlando hotel deals right here on Orlandoescape.com. Your complete online source for cheap Orlando hotels in Florida, Disney hotels and Orlando discount hotels. Enjoy FREE daily breakfast, Kids Eat FREE Programs and FREE transportation to attractions on selected properties. Stay near the magic, close to Florida’s most popular attractions, golf clubs, shopping, dining, nightlife and entertainment venues. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, find the best selection of cheap Orlando hotels with affordable rates that will suit your budget and your needs. There is something for everyone in Orlando, so come and enjoy the best of what Orlando has to offer! Orlandoescape.com, featuring Orlando Florida Hotel Deals.
Select Your Orlando Hotel Location
|Kissimmee Area Hotels||Universal Studios Area Hotels|
|Lake Buena Vista Area Hotels||SeaWorld/Convention Center Area Hotels|
|International Drive Area Hotels||Resort Near Disney|
|Downtown Orlando Hotels||Vacation Homes|
If you desire more space than a standard Orlando hotel room, we also offer an exclusive selection of Orlando vacation homes, condo hotels and villas with private pools, conveniently located near Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World Orlando all the major theme parks and attractions.
Tips When Choosing Your Orlando Hotel
If you are planning a trip to Orlando Florida, there are plenty of things that you can do to minimize your costs while maximizing your fun. From International Drive to Kissimmee and everywhere in between, Orlando hotels cater to the theme park lover in everyone, and savvy travelers can find a variety of ways to make their trip more affordable by following these top 10 tips for choosing an Orlando hotel:
- Security on premises: It’s no secret that travelers bring a lot of valuables, or purchase expensive merchandise during their vacation. It’s important to be able to leave your Orlando hotel room for the day with the peace of mind of knowing that your clothing, gifts, and cash are safe, so check ahead of time to see if your hotel has security on the premises beyond a locked hotel room door.
- No booking fees: Booking fees are expensive and totally unnecessary. You can get great rates online without having to pay a booking fee. Always review your invoice carefully before permitting a transaction, to ensure that a booking fee hasn’t been tacked on without your knowledge.
- Kids Eat Free: More Orlando hotels are offering a “Kids Eat Free” policy for children ages 12 and under as long as there is one paying adult per child. Keep in mind that restaurant portion sizes tend to be oversized, and if your child doesn’t feel like finishing his or her meal, you’ll be wishing you had a refrigerator and microwave in your hotel room.
- Suites that accommodate up to 6: Large families can save big money if they stay in a suite that accommodates up to six people. There are many all-suite hotels located just minutes away from Orlando’s biggest attractions. These suites usually have kitchenettes with enough appliances for families to prepare their own meals and cut down on restaurant costs.
- Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel: Free shuttle service is part of the package at a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel. These hotels and resorts are not officially on Disney property, but they are usually within a five-mile radius of the Walt Disney World resort, so the drive time to and from the theme parks are still relatively short.
- Pet-Friendly Hotels Orlando: If a kennel is not for your prized pooch, there are a number of Orlando pet-friendly hotels to choose from in the area. Be sure to check ahead of time if there are any restrictions on breed or size. Best rates guaranteed promise: Look for the “best rates guaranteed” promise when selecting your Orlando hotel during an online search. Also see if you can get additional discounts with memberships through AAA, AARP or being an active or retired member of the military.
- Free breakfast: This is another perk at a lot of Orlando area restaurants. Certain Orlando hotel chains, like Marriott’s Courtyard and Fairfield Inn, are well known for their breakfast offerings, which can range from fruit and cereal to the more elaborate make-your-own waffle station and other hot dishes.
- Shuttle transportation to attractions: Cut down on car rental costs by taking a shuttle to the attractions. All of the Walt Disney World properties will get you where you need to go via bus or monorail, and many of the hotels near Disney, Universal or SeaWorld provide shuttle service as well. Disney also does a phenomenal job of transporting resort guests directly from Orlando International Airport, giving weary travelers one less thing to worry about—besides where to stuff their winter coat–once they get into town.
On Mother’s Day, you need to go out of your way to treat your mother to some nice gifts and quality time. It is…