When choosing a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel not only you will enjoy the benefits of staying in hotels near Disney World but also enjoying friendly, quality accommodations at affordable prices. Not all hotels are eligible to be a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel. These hotels are required to meet certain criteria under the Walt Disney standards in order to ensure you a pleasurable stay and an unforgettable vacation.
Benefits of staying in a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel
• All Disney Good Neighbor hotels provide free shuttle transportation to Disney World.
• Disney Good Neighbor hotels are required to be upgraded on a regular basis and maintain their highest level of quality and comfort.
• Agents working in Disney World Good Neighbor hotels must have a solid experience in everything about Walt Disney World including pricing, theme park passes, and special packages.
• Disney World Good Neighbor hotels have been personally inspected and approved to meet Disney’s quality standard.
• Rates at Disney Good Neighbor hotels are usually lower than on-site Disney World hotels. However, they are expected to maintain the highest level of quality and superior customer service.
• All Disney Good Neighbor Hotels offer the Walt Disney World TV Channel in all their rooms.
• If you have not bought your Disney tickets ahead of time, all Disney Good Neighbor hotels sell discounted Disney World tickets in the lobby.
• Disney Good Neighbor hotels are approved and rated by the AAA.
Below are some of the top Disney Good Neighbor Hotels which you might want to view prior to making your Orlando hotel reservations
Featured Disney Good Neighbor Hotels
Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista: All rooms feature Simmons Beautyrest® pillow top mattresses, complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public places, compact refrigerator, microwave, iron and iron board, coffee/tea maker, and hair dryer, premium cable television on a 32” flat screen HDTV, complimentary Disney and movie channels. Free shuttle to Walt Disney Theme Parks, Universal® Orlando Resort, SeaWorld® Orlando, and shopping outlets. Kids Eat Free, Free WiFi, Free Shuttle, and No Resort Fees.
Royale Parc Suites Quality Suites: One and Two Bedroom Suites range from 600 to 830 square feet (up to 10 guests). Each suite features comfortable bedding and bath appointments, 32” flat screen televisions, Wi-Fi, generous countertop space in the kitchenettes and French Quarter inspired furnishings. Free local calls, free cribs, and free parking. A Walt Disney Good Neighbor Hotel. Free Transportation to the Walt Disney Resort: Yes, including SeaWorld® and Universal Studios®. FREE Wi-Fi, FREE shuttle to Disney and FREE breakfast
Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista: One bedroom suite for up to 4 guests, Two bedroom suites for up to 8 guests. This all-suites hotel feature full-size refrigerator, microwave, cooktop, and oven, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, whirlpool, iron, and ironing board. The hotel features a heated swimming pool, children’s pool, jacuzzi, video game room, room service, laundry facilities, exercise room, business center, complimentary high-speed Internet, complimentary breakfast, complimentary parking. A Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel and family friendly property. Free Reception with complimentary Beer, Wine, Sodas, and Snacks (Tues-Thurs Evening 5:30 to 7:30 pm). No resort fees, Free shuttle to Walt Disney Resort and FREE Hot Breakfast
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista: Holiday Inn Resort Orlando-Lake Buena Vista outside Downtown Disney® Situated in the heart of Lake Buena Vista and just one mile from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Kids Eat FreeHoliday Inn® Resort Orlando-Lake Buena Vista is one of the most conveniently located Orlando hotels. Minutes from major attractions, this Orlando resort’s superior amenities and service ensure a delightful stay.