When visiting Walt Disney World, enjoy one of Walt Disney’s favorite character dining experiences. Add the excitement of live entertainment to your dinner hour. Is definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet with one of your favorite Disney characters. Reservations are required and can be made up to two years in advance. Taxes and gratuities are also included.
Walt Disney World Dinner Shows
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review – At Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Enjoy Hilarious hoe-down-style entertainment and “All you can Eat” country vittles make this a very special evening at Pioneer Hall. Beer and wine included. Seatings at 5:00pm, 7:00pm and 9:30pm. Price: $$$
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show – At Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Enjoy Polynesian and fire dances accompanied by a delectable all you can eat feast. Beer and wine included. Seatings at 5:15pm and 8:00pm Tuesday – Saturday. Price: $$$
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ – At Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. Enjoy a great dinner and show at the River Country Pavillion. Dinner includes baked chicken, BBQ ribs, hot dogs and trimmings. Seatings at: 6:30pm Tuesday-Thursday. March-November and selected dates in December. Price: $$$
Walt Disney World Character Dining
Nothing lights up a child’s eyes like meeting face to face with one of Disney’s famous Characters. It’s fun for the whole family and a great opportunity to take pictures with your favorite Disney Character while enjoying and wonderful dinner. Priority seating is recommended and theme park admission is required.
- The Garden Grill at Epcot. Family-style lunch and dinner hosted by Mickey Mouse and friends. Daily lunch continuous seatings.
- Akershus Restaurant at Epcot. The Princess Storybook Character Breakfast buffet features Disney Princesses and friends. Breakfast hours are from 8:30am to 10:30am.
- The Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom. Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with your favorite Disney Characters. Daily breakfast continuous seatings.
- Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom. Family style dinner hosted by Disney Characters. Daily dinner continuous seatings.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom. “Once Upon a Time” dining features Characters of Disney Royal Family and their friends. Includes a photo imaging package and an entertainment magical moment. Breakfast is served daily from 8:00am – 10:20 a.m. Lunch is served daily from 12:00pm – 3:00pm.
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Join Chef Mickey and his friends for breakfast and dinner at Chef Mickey Buffet.
- Mary Poppins and Friends at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. Supercalifragilistic Breakfast with Mary Poppins and friends is served daily from 8:00am – 11:10 a.m. Also at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa enjoy dinner with Cinderella and friends at Cinderella’s Gala Feast from 4:30pm – 8:20pm.
- Goofy’s Beach Club Bash Breakfast Buffet at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. Enjoy a great breakfast buffet with Goofy and friends.
- ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort – Breakfast with Mickey and friends in ‘Ohana.
For Reservations call (407) WDW – DINE (407-939-3463) or
Florida Dolphin Tours in Orlando offering excellent character breakfast packages for the entire family
- All buffets are “All you can Eat”
- Character Dining and appearances are subject to change without notice.
- Prices do not include tax or gratuities unless noted.
- All information is subject to change without notice.
Other dinner shows in Orlando that you don’t want to miss while visiting Orlando are the Pirates Adventure Dinner Show and Arabian Nights Dinner Show a unique and entertaining dining experience for the entire family. In addition, there are also other dining options at SeaWorld offering a variety of dining options to satisfy any taste.