Universal CityWalk® Clubs and Entertainment:
- Blue Man Group – The show that combines music, comedy and multimedia theatrics that creates the blissful party atmosphere. Performing continuously throughout the week from Universal Orlando Resort’s Sharp AQUOS Theatre. A show you don’t want to miss!
- CityWalk’s Rising Star – Take center stage at Universal CityWalk’s Rising Star. Sing your favorite songs along with a live band and back up singers in front of a live audience. From country to R&B choose a wide variety of musical styles while the audience enjoy signature cocktails and tasty appetizers.
- Red Coconut Club® – A two-story upscale cocktail lounge with a hip, “rat-pack” feel. This hotspot features Happy Hour specials and complimentary valet parking and signature drinks including special martinis ($5.00) and exotic tropical concoctions. DJ’s nightly.
- Jimmy Buffett’s® Margaritaville® – Enjoy drink specials and live entertainment every night at Jimmy Buffet’s® Margaritaville®. From a volcano flowing with margaritas to suspended airplanes, Margaritaville is more than a restaurant; it’s a state of mind. Featuring great island-inspired food, four unique bars, live music and two levels of outdoor seating overlooking CityWalk.
- the grooveSM – Come listen to live DJs spin all of today’s hits, and experience state-of-the-art sound, lighting and video.
- Universal Orlando Package Deal!
Enjoy exclusive accommodations at the Buena Vista Suites for 4 days / 3 nights, tickets to Universal Studios in Orlando, American breakfast buffet daily, and transfers to shopping and attractions. All of these for an exclusive price of $309.00 for 2 guests. Room availability is very limited so call today and save!
Toll free number: 1.800.396.1883 or International calls 407.239.3553.
- Bob Marley – A Tribute To FreedomSM – Presenting live reggae bands, authentic Jamaican food specials, and specialty drinks. Some of the most popular items are the Oxtail Stew, the Sun is Shining grilled chicken breast marinated in Jamaican curry sauce, and the Taste of Jamaica appetizer platter featuring veggie & beef patties, mango wings and yucca fries. Price Range: entrees from $8 – $16.
- Pat O’Brien’s® – 2 for Tuesdays ~ Every Tuesday, 4PM – 10PM. 2 for 1 Hurricanes; 2 for 1 domestic drafts and drink specials. Half-price select appetizers. Live music nightly. Menu features crawfish nachos, Louisiana blackened redfish, jambalaya, and sandwiches including the N’awlins Po’Boy and Bourbon Street Chicken.
- NBA City Restaurant – Whether you crave basketball or simply a great meal, there’s no better place than NBA City in Orlando to satisfy both your taste buds and your hunger for the NBA experience. Twice voted “Best Theme Restaurant” in Orlando, NBA City offers exceptional food, authentic NBA merchandise, and an interactive basketball game area. Daily Happy Hour. 4:00pm-7:00pm.
- NASCAR® Sports Grille – This sleek, upscale sports bar is any racing or sports enthusiast’s dream with tableside plasma screens and a huge plasma wall to watch the day’s races or all the big games such as Daytona 500, NHL and NBA games, NASCAR® events and MLB spring training. Happy Hour ~ Tuesday and Wednesday – All Day.
- AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX® – A spectacular Orlando area multiplex featuring wall to wall screens, state of the art projection and digital sound. Comfortable high backed rocking chairs make watching a move a real pleasure.
And Remember! Don’t drink and drive. Consider staying in hotels near Universal Orlando® Resort which are walking distance to Universal CityWalk. Some of these hotels even offer transportation to and from Universal Orlando® which is convenient and safe while enjoying a night out with your friends.
Universal CityWalk® related links: