Old Town is a 125,000 sq. ft. 1950’s style open-air shopping, dining, and entertainment attraction that features over 75 specialty shops, 8 delicious restaurants, and 18 thrilling amusement rides. Old Town takes you back…on a delightful journey into a nostalgic past that captures the sights, sounds, and aromas of a simpler, more carefree time. Stroll along the brick-lined streets of Old Town Boulevard capturing the imagination and heart of the 50’s and 60’s while taking in the intricate and ornate architecture reminiscent of Florida’s youth.
Don’t miss the exhilarating Human Slingshot, the world’s tallest extreme thrill ride which catapults you 365 feet in two seconds pulling 6 G’s. The classic A&W Restaurant offering delectable root beer floats and burgers in a 50’s style diner. Flippers Pizza, a scrumptious pizzeria that not only bakes hearth style pizza’s to perfection but offers a wide range of delicious favorites. Del Boys English Restaurant offering mouth-watering English Cuisine done right while enjoying classic UK comedy. International Space Station, a unique space store that offers interesting space and NASA items.
Related links: Top 10 Things to do in Kissimmee
5770 West Irlo Bronson Meml # 177
Kissimmee, FL 34746-4751
Tel. (407) 397-9995
Open Daily 10am-11pm
Stay near Old Town at Celebration Suites Old Town Hotel
* Suites for up to 6 people *
* FREE transportation to Walt Disney Theme Parks, Universal Studios, Sea World and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores * Buy one get one FREE tickets to select area attractions * FREE rides at Old Town *
* A Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel *
* Just 2 Miles from Disney World *
* Rates from $42.00 *
– See more at: http://orlando-hotels.orlandoescape.com/attractions/oldtown.htm#sthash.FCGzmGdH.dpuf