Are you a Florida Resident?
Do you want to finish the summer with a magical bang?
If you answered yes, then Disney has the perfect ticket offer for you and your family, but you have to act quickly!
Disney’s Florida Resident Get Your Ears On Ticket Offer
Whether you live in Orlando, Key West, Jacksonville, Pensacola, Miami or anywhere else in Florida, Disney has a treat for you and your family. Here is what you need to know:
- Special ‘Get Your Ears On’ tickets are available on a 3 and 4-day basis.
- Proof of Florida residency is required.
- Tickets cannot be purchased past August 25th, 2019.
- Tickets cannot be used past August 28th, 2019.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Tickets exclude activities and events, which are separately priced.
- Water Parks entrance is not guaranteed. They are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
How Much Do The Disney ‘Get Your Ears On’ Tickets Cost?
You can also purchase the tickets through the Disney Reservation Center on 407-354-2917, lines are always open. Tickets are also available at authorized travel professionals and ticket sellers.
- 3-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket $199 (plus tax) – Less than $67 per day (plus tax)*
- 4-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket $219 (plus tax) – Less than $55 per day (plus tax)*
Don’t forget your ears!
Why Visit Walt Disney World Resort
The Walt Disney World Resort, in Orlando, is the place where dreams come true, who can resist? With your family and/or friends you will create everlasting memories across the four theme parks, two water parks and other entertainment venues, including the outdoor shopping center Disney Springs.
Where do you want to go first – Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios? Click here to help make your decision.
Not only will you see enchanting shows and ride awesome rollercoasters and stimulations, but you’ll also get a chance to meet some of your favorite Disney characters, in person. Be sure to check out the meet and greets timetable, when you arrive.
To start planning your Disney adventure check out these helpful posts: