Whether you’re planning a family vacation or a honeymoon getaway, theme parks are the best spots to experience the thrill and fun along with your loved ones! And what other place can give you that kind of excitement if not Orlando?
Orlando, the ‘Theme Park Capital of the World’ has the most popular theme parks in the world and one of the them is SeaWorld! Millions of tourists throng to SeaWorld Orlando every year to enjoy exclusive rides, water park amusements, animal shows, music shows and firework shows.
Unlike most of the theme parks, SeaWorld Orlando is not divided in to separate themed lands; instead it has individually themed attractions such as,
Key West at SeaWorld that represents the city of Key West, Florida is a portion of the park featuring tropical landscape with animal exhibits including sea turtles, stingrays, bottlenose dolphins and flamingos.
- Shamu’s Happy Harbor, which is a children’s play area and show area hosts shows by killer whales of SeaWorld named Shamus.
- The Waterfront at SeaWorld, which depicts a Mediterranean type village, contains shops, restaurants and the parks specialty, the ‘SkyTower’ ride.
- Wild Arctic is the area that hosts animal shows featuring Polar bears, Beluga whales, and Pacific walrus.
- Turtle Trek is an outdoor/indoor exhibit featuring sea turtles, manatees, and alligators.
- SeaWorld Rides featuring Kraken – a floorless roller coaster, Manta – a flying roller coaster, Journey to Atlantis – an indoor boat ride with roller coaster, Shamu Express – a family roller coaster, Sky Tower – 400-foot tall rotating tower, Sea Carousel – sea themed merry-go- round, Jazzy Jellies – a balloon tower style ride, Swishy Fishies – a fish themed ride, Ocean Commotion – a rocking tug ride, The Flying Fiddler – a crab themed freefall ride and Paddle Boats.
- Live Entertainment featuring Shamu Stadium – killer whales show, The Whale and Dolphin Stadium – whale and dolphin show, The Sea Lion and Otter Stadium – walrus and otter show, Bayside Stadium – music concerts and special events, The Nautilus Theatre – acrobatic show, Seaport Theatre – dogs and cats show, Seafire Inn – restaurant and theater that features authentic cuisine, fire dances, island chants and songs, and Reflections – a seasonal firework show.
- Animal Exhibits featuring the new attraction Antarctica – Empire of the Penguin, Shark Encounter, Pacific Point Preserve, Dolphin Cove, Stingray Lagoon, Dolphin Nursery, Flamingo Point and Pelican Preserve.
Apart from this magnificent theme park, SeaWorld also owns two other parks – Aquatica and Busch Gardens.
Aquatica Orlando is an up to date waterpark featuring the latest water rides and entertainment such as,
Busch Gardens Tampa featuring attractions such as,
To enjoy all the attractions of SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens, SeaWorld offers various flexible ticket options to its guests.
- Single Day Ticket (Online)
Enjoy a full day of adventure at SeaWorld Orlando by purchasing SeaWorld Single Day ticket online! Print your E- Ticket from your home computer prior to arrival and then go straight to the front gate of the park without waiting in ticket lines.
- Aquatica Single Day Ticket (Online)
Enjoy one visit to Aquatica Orlando anytime within one year of purchasing Aquatica Single Day ticket online. This is a print at home ticket option.
SeaWorld Multi Park Tickets
- SeaWorld & Aquatica (Online)
Enjoy unlimited access to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica by purchasing this multi park ticket. Save lots of time by buying the ticket online and printing it at home.
- SeaWorld & Busch Gardens (Online)
Enjoy unlimited access to SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens by purchasing this multi park ticket. Save lots of time by buying the ticket online and printing it at home.
- SeaWorld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens (Unlimited Visits)
Enjoy unlimited access to Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens by purchasing this multi park ticket. Save lots of time by buying the ticket online and printing it at home. Ticket includes free bus transportation to Busch Gardens from SeaWorld Orlando
- Orlando FlexTicket
Enjoy unlimited admission to five of Florida’s best family entertainment parks such as, SeaWorld, Aquatica, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Wet ‘n’ Wild for the entire length of your stay. Orlando FlexTicket includes free access to select live entertainment venues at Universal Orlando Resort’s CityWalk entertainment complex. Please note that this is not a print at home ticket option and it takes about 3 – 5 business days for the tickets to be delivered.
- Orlando FlexTicket Plus
Enjoy unlimited admission to Busch Gardens, Aquatica, SeaWorld Orlando, Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, and Wet ‘n’ Wild. Free bus transportation to Busch Gardens on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express, which has scheduled departures from SeaWorld Orlando and various locations in the Orlando area. Orlando FlexTicket Plus includes free access to select live entertainment venues at Universal Orlando Resort’s CityWalk entertainment complex. Please note that this is not a print at home ticket option and it takes about 3 – 5 business days for the tickets to be delivered.
SeaWorld Dining Deal Tickets
- Play & Dine at SeaWorld Orlando Treat your family to an all day dining experience at SeaWorld with Play & Dine SeaWorld Orlando Ticket. This ticket allows you and your family members to eat at participating restaurants inside SeaWorld during your visit.
- Eat Free at SeaWorld & Aquatica Orlando With the Eat Free at SeaWorld & Aquatica Orlando Ticket, you are entitled to eat all day at participating restaurants inside SeaWorld & Aquatica Orlando during your visit.
With so much of fun activities and ticket options, SeaWorld Orlando is sure to give you a ‘twist and turn’ experience that will stay in your memory forever!