Latin Cultures Come Alive during SeaWorld’s Orlando’s Viva La Musica Celebration. Saturdays – from April 13 – May 4, 2013.
Hot music and spicy foods combine to create a vibrant Latin flare at SeaWorld Orlando during Viva La Musica Celebration.
Come and dance the day away to a fiery beat, sample tasty Latin foods plus enjoy all the great SeaWorld shows, rides and attractions.
Viva La Música Concert Lineup:
- Saturday, April 13 – Daddy Yankee
- Saturday, April 20 – Willie Colón
- Saturday, April 27 – Grupomania
- Saturday, May 4 – El Gran Combo
Time and location
- Concerts starts at 3:00pm
- Live local bands, DJ’s and dancing takes place at the Festival Stage
Viva la Musica Menu
- Roasted pork served with rice & gandules and plantains
- Chicken with rice & sweet plantains
- Sweet plantains
- Guava pastry
- Cheese pastry
- Tacos al pastro with carne asada & pico de gallo
- Tomatoes, green onion, jalapeños and cheese sauce
- Beef tamales
- Chicken skewer with a sweet & spicy BBQ sauce
- Pork loin skewer with a sweet & spicy BBQ sauce
- Grilled corn meal cake with avocado chicken salad
- Grilled corn meal cake with shredded beef and much more!
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink options available.
Viva la Musica is included with park admission and there is a nominal fee for the food.
Intersection of Interstate 4 and FL 528 (the Bee Line Expressway), 10 minutes south of downtown Orlando and 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport.
Park Hours: Open year-round at 9 a.m., with extended hours during summer and holidays. Allow a full day to see all shows and attractions.
Information: For general park information, call (800) 4-ADVENTURE, or (407) 351-3600.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Other SeaWorld great links to visit:
- Book your SeaWorld Orlando Package – 4 days for only $229.00 for two guests – including hotel, daily breakfast, admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica Water Park for 14 days, FREE transfers to attractions. FREE parking and much more!
- Swim with the Dolphins at Discovery Cove – includes hotel, SeaWorld Tickets and more!
- Take advantage of the SeaWorld Fun Card – Florida residents — Enjoy unlimited admission to SeaWorld for only $89.00 adults $81.00 children (3-9) through December 31, 2013.
- Save on SeaWorld Tickets
- Save on Orlando Flex Tickets with unlimited admission to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, Wet ‘n Wild and Busch Gardens plus FREE admission to Universal Studios City Walk.