SeaWorld’s Craft Beer Festival, is back, bigger and better!
This year’s Craft Beer Festival event will take place over the weekends, from September 7 to October 27, 2019, that’s 8 epic moments to combine your love of aquatic animals and beer!
The event will showcase over 100 local, domestic and international beers, many of which are new exhibitors. In addition, you’ll be able to sample some tasty treats that will complement your beer of choice.
The Craft Beer Festival will take place at various locations around the Sea World Park in Orlando, so you can enjoy the other festivities at the park too.
Food and Beverages at SeaWorld’s Craft Beer Festival
With over 100 crafts beers and 20+ tasty snacks throughout 18 beer huts, a patio bar, and the welcome center, this is an unmissable event for any beer enthusiast. Here are a few beers you’ll be able to try. See how many will be new to your taste buds:
- Funky Buddha Floridian
- Highland Mandarina IPA
- New Belgium Fat Tire
- Crooked Can Florida Sunshine
- Founders Mosaic Promise
- Orange County Ultimate Warrior Citra
- First Magnitude Wakulla Hefeweizen
- 3 Daughters Mission to Marzen
- Islamorada Channel Marker IPA
- Due South Caramel Cream Ale
In addition, wine and cider will also be available. To find out where you can savor your favorite beverages, check out the Sea World Craft Beer Festival map, here.
Do not fear, it’s not all drink drink drink! Over 20 specially selected bites to eat have been created to keep your hunger at bay. Some are popular and well-known eats, but 80% of the menu is brand new.
The food has been chosen to compliment certain drinks. You can find out which best suits your beverage at the stand.
Our favorite items on the food menu include:
- The Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomahawk BBQ Short Ribs, served with Coca-Cola® Infused Butter BBQ Sauce
- Beer and Yogurt Chicken Wings served with Thai Garlic Sauce
- Guinness® Infused Mini Doughnuts, topped with bacon and maple syrup
- Loaded German Kettle Chips – Braised Corned Beef, Blue Cheese Fondue, and Balsamic Reduction
Hungry? We are! If that got your juices flowing, buy your ticket now.
Craft Beer Festival Sample Lanyards
To partake in this exciting event that’ll be celebrating fall, you’ll need to purchase a sip and sample lanyard. Two options are available. Both are only available for adults that are 21 and over, so have your ID with you when you visit Sea World.
- Sample 12 Lanyard $54.00/each
- Sample 8 Lanyard $40.00/each
To buy your Craft Beer Festival tickets and more, visit seaworld.com/orlando