- Treat mommy-to-be to a Mother’s Day Spa at the Gaylord Palms Kissimmee Resort. The ultimate aromatherapy massage experience includes a massage with essential oils and therapeutic essences from plants infused with nourishing oils to promote well being on many levels. This massage technique engages influences from the East and West to relax, revive, renew, and de-stress the body. ($298.00 per person)
- Treat mom to a Mother’s Day Brunch at Villa de Flora, located inside Gaylord Palms Orlando Resort. Brunch begins at noon, serving nearly 100 specialty items such as Quiche Lorraine, Broccoli & Cheese Quiche, Made-to-Order Omelets, slow-roasted Leg of Lamb, carved Prime Rib, and Belgian Waffles. Brunch at Villa de Flora is such a feast, it’s served all day long.(September 8th, 2011) – Adults $55.00 * Children $21.50 plus tax and gratuity. Mother’s Day Brunch sells out early. Make your reservations today by calling (407) 586-1114.
- Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed Experience – On Mother’s Day morning (Sunday May 8), your children can become little gourmet chefs at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, as they help to prepare breakfast for mom, alongside the staff at Harvest Bistro. And, because most moms love flowers, your kids can create a fresh flower bouquet, to deliver along with breakfast in bed.
- Make the mom in your life feel special. Celebrate Mom with a relaxing, rejuvenating SPA Getaway at Orlando’s Shingle Creek Hotel. Featuring signature facials, mud wraps, and specialized body treatments in a relaxing and soothing atmosphere. Show mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers how much you care and express your thanks for their love, strength and guidance. For reservations call 407.996.9SPA (9772)
- Treat Mom Like a Princes Package at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel. This special package includes, a welcome gift chocolate sculpture personalized with Mom’s name, created by the hotel’s executive pastry chef Laurent Branlard. In addition to the welcome gift, you will enjoy all the exclusive hotel amenities and offers including the Mandara Spa, a variety of dining options, five pools and a beach. The Treat Mom Like a Princess package is available for stays May 1-31.
- Take Mom to a Shopping Spree at the Mall of Millenia – Treat mom to a special shopping spree at the Mall of Millenia, where mom can browse premium brands such as Betsey Johnson, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co. and more — all within an 11-mile range. At the end of the day experience the flavors of Tuscany without leaving the country at Brio’s Italian Restaurant featuring Tuscan recipes are sure to tempt your palette.
- She gives the best hugs and always makes everything better. She’s Mom and it’s her day! Spend breakfast or lunch with Mom at a Dine with Elmo and Friends in the new Sesame Street Safari of Fun at Busch Gardens on Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 8. Lunch is from 12:30 pm – 1:30pm. Enjoy delicious food served buffet-style, character meet and greets with the lovable Sesame Street characters, family together time and a special treat for Mom.
There are plenty of things to do in Orlando during Mother’s Day Weekend. Whatever you choose to do, have fun together and treat mom like a queen on this special day!