When visiting Universal Studios there are many excellent dining options to choose. From fast food to full service restaurants, Universal Orlando has it all. Enjoy a great lunch at Cafe La Bamba featuring rotisserie chicken, burgers and BBQ ribs or enjoy a nice dinner at Lombard’s Seafood Grille serving fresh seafood, steaks and pasta.
Find it all at Universal Orlando! Great entertainment, cutting edge rides and excellent restaurants and dining alternatives.
Full Service Restaurants:
- Finnegan’s Bar & Grill: Full service restaurant featuring traditional Irish-American food and drink, enjoy live entertainment, and a daily happy hour. (No reservations required)
- Lompard’s Seafood Grille: A full service restaurant serving fresh lobster, seafood, steak, pasta, sandwiches, and pastry shop. Reservations recommended: 407-224-9255
- International Food and Film Festival: Pizza, pasta, fried chicken, sweet & sour chicken, and dessert bar. Universal Studios’ Classic Monster Cafe: Featuring monster salads, outstanding pizza, excellent pasta, and devilish desserts.
- Kid Zone Pizza Company: Pizza, chicken fingers, and Woody Woodpecker’s zanny fun.
- Louie’s Italian Restaurant: Pizza, pasta, espresso bar, and Italian desserts.
Chicken, Hot dogs, and Burgers:
- Amity Fried Chicken: Fried chicken, fish and chips and more in a 4th of July celebration. Cafe La Bamba: Rotisserie chicken, burgers, BBQ sandwiches, and ribs.
- Mel’s Drive-In: Burgers: fries, shakes, and 50’s music.
- Ritcher’s Burger Co.: Create your own burger or grilled chicken sandwich at the earth-shattering Fixin’s bar. Midway Grill: Hot dogs and ice cold beer.
- Beverly Hills Boulangerie: Gourmet sandwiches, homemade pastries, and cappuccino.
- Schwab’s Pharmacy: Ice cream and hand-carved turkey sandwiches.
- San Francisco Pastry Co.: Pastries, desserts, sandwiches, and specialty coffees.
- Chez Alcatraz: Peel and eat shrimp, seafood chowder, crab cocktail, sandwiches, sushi, and snacks. Featuring specialty frozen drinks an daily happy hour.
Specialty coffees and pastries:
- Boardwalk Snacks: Funnel cakes, corn dogs, and soft drinks.
- Starbucks: World known specialty coffees, cappuccino, and pastries.
If you require special dietary assistance please contact Universal Orlando’s Culinary Department. They will gladly assist you with your request on preparing foods according to your needs.
Among the foods able to prepare include: low fat meals, low sodium meals, vegetarian raw foods, ovo-lacto vegetarianism, lacto vegetarianism, and veganism.
All of these specialty food can be satisfied at: Lombard’s Seafood Grilled. Please call prior to visiting the park. Phone: (407) 224-6400.
Other great dining options include: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and NBA Restaurant located in Universal City Walk.
Other great Universal Escapes!
- Book your Universal Studios Orlando Package today! Stay 4 days / 3 nights for only $359.00 for two guests. Package includes two room suites accommodations, daily breakfast buffet, tickets to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for fouteen days! Admission to CityWalk, FREE transfers and more!