14651 Chelonia Parkway Orlando, FL 32821 US
Toll Free: (877) 999-3223 * Phone: (407) 390-2300
Included in Resort Fee:
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World Resort and Downtown Disney
- Unlimited access to state-of-the-art fitness center
- High speed Internet access
- Complimentary local calls
- Unlimited access to additional Bonnet Creek Resort amenities
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014 Winner
Pet Friendly Hotel
Featuring Five Pools and Two Lazy Rivers
Luxurious Lobby Area
Featuring Mediterranean-style furniture and modern amenities
Perfect for families with kids
With extensive menu of spa services, including massage therapies, body treatments, facials, and more
Features an array of options for all tastes including an extensive list of Room Service options
Including a poolside cabana concierge
Unwind in a tropical poolside setting while enjoying the serene sounds of the waterfall and savoring classic dishes
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort
Nestled on a beautiful woodland landscape with a shimmering lake, Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek is a spectacular family resort where relaxation and adventure happen naturally. Less than five miles from Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks, including Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, and Downtown Disney®, our Orlando resort is a wonderful Central Florida getaway where families relax, play, and dream.
Enjoy a refreshing swim in our lagoon-style pool, lounge in a poolside cabana with concierge service or relax around the fire pit. Rejuvenate body and soul at the blissful Blue Harmony Spa, or get energized in the Fitness Center with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lake. Tee off on the championship fairways of the Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club, an 18-hole golf course surrounded by pine and cypress trees adjacent to the resort. Kids play and learn with activities and entertainment at the Kids Club.
Gorgeous Rooms & Suites
With its Mediterranean-style design and contemporary décor, the resort features 400 spectacular rooms and suites designed as your personal sanctuary with BeWell pillow top mattresses, 40″ flat-screen TVs, and luxury touches that make you feel a world away. Many rooms and suites offer balconies with stunning views of the tall pines, shimmering lakes and fairways. Our rooms with bunk beds are perfect for families with kids and our one-bedroom suites and Presidential Suite feature large balconies and comfortable living, sleeping and dining spaces.
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek offers an exciting dining scene with unique restaurants, cafés and bars. Savor fresh seafood and sushi at deep blu seafood grille, with modern coastal décor and an open kitchen. Stop by Tesoro Cove for American classics like juicy burgers and sandwiches, or grab a Starbucks coffee at the Barista. Enjoy American cuisine, beer, wine and cocktails at the Back Bay Bar and Grill with idyllic views of the lake. At night, come mingle in the chic ambiance of Bar 1521 with light fare, signature drinks and live music.
Get inspired or celebrate in the resort’s 25,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space set on the lakefront. From the boardroom to the elegant ballroom and verdant gardens, the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek offers exceptional event and meeting spaces designed with stylish décor, catering and cutting-edge technology.
Central Florida Escapes
Your family will discover endless adventure at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek. The resort is a shuttle ride away from Walt Disney World® Resort, and minutes from Animal Kingdom®, Universal’s City Walk, Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club and shopping, entertainment and attractions in downtown Orlando. And Orlando International Airport is 20 minutes away.
Indulge your senses with Orlando vacation and getaway packages that spark romance, relaxation and adventure. From golf getaways to family vacations to spa escapes, the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek offers amazing experiences that change the way you live and play!
- “Outstanding Resort” – There hasn’t been a greater Hotel I’ve stayed at ever… This place was amazing and the facilities and amenities were far beyond my expectations.
- “Superior Service and Beautiful” – This is an extremely beautiful resort. It has everything you would expect and more. Big Plus… it is just a short drive to ALL the Disney Parks. We had a wonderful time. There were 4 full size swimming pools. Their spa is wonderful. Well worth it for your next Disney destination.
- “First Time at Wyndham Grand” – The staff was really friendly, service was outstanding, and the room was really clean and comfortable. The bunk beds were great. Our little ones enjoyed the pool area as well. Lovely destination.
- “Nice Hotel” – Service was consistently excellent. Staff was corteous and very professional and the property was outstanding. Looking forward to visiting again.
- “Anniversary Celebration” – This is a beautiful hotel. Great location if you’re visiting the theme parks. Rooms was lovely. Bar areas were fun and the food was delicious.
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Aerial View
No Street View available? Please refresh the page.