When: Fall season
Where: Downtown Disney
Festival of the Masters:
Since its beginnings, the Festival of the Masters have been the stage of thousands of art displays, painting, photography, glass works, sculpture, printmaking, drawing, jewelry and, chalk art sidewalk. Millions of guests have enjoyed this prestigious art festival since it was first held at Walt Disney World Resort in 1975.
Come and enjoy excellent live entertainment, children’s activities and culinary treats during this weekend-long event.
Festival of the Masters Photos:
Festival of the Masters Highlights:
- House of Blues Folk Art Festival: Enjoy the Annual “Where the Art Meets the Soul” festival featuring local and national folk artists, live music and children’s activities.
- Central Florida Chalk Artists Association The Downtown Disney’s sidewalks will be transformed into a giant canvas featuring beautiful works of chalk art from more than 50 talented chalk artists. Kids can also create their own chalk art masterpieces.
- Pin Trading – Disney’s Pin Traders at the Downtown Disney® Marketplace is the largest pin-trading location at Walt Disney World® Resort. Guests come from across the country and around the world, bringing their favorite pins to view and trade.
- Meet the performers of La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil®. Children’s activities throughout the weekend include make-up for kids, balloons and costumes and props on display at The Cirque du Soleil Store.
- Live Musical Entertainment. – Musical performances throughout the Festival of the Masters weekend will take place at throughout the Downtown Disney area.
- Shopping – While you are enjoying the festival, jump-start your gift shopping at the various unique shops located throughout Downtown Disney®. Visit Disney Design-A-Tee – Design and customize your own T-shirt.
- Family Activities – Learn how to draw your favorite Disney characters by experts in the field, learn more about art and enjoy live musical entertainment.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Experience the Festival of the Masters in Downtown Disney, a great opportunity to learn about art, but most important, enjoy quality time with your family and your friends.
Event hours are 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. each day of the festival. Admission and parking is FREE.
Kick start the Holiday season by attending other events taking place in Orlando including the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, Annual Festival of Trees, Gaylord Palms ICE!, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and Candlelight Processional at Epcot.
View other Walt Disney World Resort venues:
Festival of the Masters – Downtown Disney Marketplace
1780 Buena Vista Drive
PO BOX 10150
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830