Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is back and it’s bigger than ever!
Mickey’s Halloween Party is a one-of-a-kind Halloween bash that immerses guests in the fantasy of Magic Kingdom.
Dress up in your favorite Halloween costume and trick-or-treat through the park from 7:00 p.m. to midnight each evening in the Magic Kingdom. (Select nights from September 1 to October 31, 2014
This year’s Mickey’s Halloween Party will once again include the “Boo-to-You” Halloween parade, the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction and Disney’s famous characters and villians in special Halloween costumes. The night concludes with the bewitching “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks spectacular where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky. Characters will be wearing their Halloween costumes and so should you! Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows.
Enjoy a safe trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom as guest are given bags to be used at the candy stations found throughout the park.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates
- September 1, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28
- October 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30
- Hours: 7:00 pm – 12:00 midnight
Halloween Party Events
- Mickey’s Boo Too You Halloween Parade at 8:15 pm and 10:30 pm
- Villains Castle Show – 7:45pm, 8:50pm, 10:05pm, 11:15pm
- Fireworks at 9:30 pm
- Adults: from $62.00 plus tax.
Children (3-9): from $57.00 plus tax.
Purchase tickets here
This event requires a special ticket and is not included in general park admission. Note that historically many event nights have sold out in advance — particularly Friday nights and the last week of October.
Tickets valid only during specific dates and hours. Entertainment is subject to change without notice. For safety, please choose costumes that are not obstructive or offensive.
Tips and Tricks
- Even though this event starts at 7:00pm, you can enter the park as early as 4:00pm, so be there early.
- Once in the Magic Kingdom, get a map and events guide – The event guide shows you where to find the 13 trick-or-treat stations and lists the photo opportunities, autographs, craft areas, and music locations. Keep in mind that many locations close earlier than the announced event ending at 10:30pm.
- If your kids would like to have their face painted, stop by Mickey’s Toontown Fair between the hours of 6:30pm and 6:45pm for a complimentary face painting. Lines are usually shorter at that time of the night.
- For the first time this year, Mickey and Minnie will be posing together in their Halloween costumes, so get your pictures and autographs before the party begins.
- For guests that have an annual pass, focus on the Halloween party experience rather than the attractions. Since there is a limited amount of tickets sold for this event, you can enjoy the rides later during the night.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dining Options
Take a quick bite at any of these restaurants that will be open during this event.
- Main Street USA – Casey’s Corner – burgers and fries
- Adventureland – Aloha Isle – frozen treats
- Frontierland – Peco’s Bill Tall Tail Inn and Cafe, Golden Oak Outpost – quick bites. Frontierland Turkey Leg
- Liberty Square – Sleepy Hollow – funnel cakes
- Fantasyland – Friar’s Nook and Mrs. Pott’s Cupboard
- Tomorrowland – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe – cheeseburgers and chicken. The Lunching Pad at Rockettower Plaza serving quick bites and Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies featuring delecious smoothies.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party rides and Attractions
Attractions and rides that will remain open are:
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Space Mountain
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Stitch’s Great Escape
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor – closing at 10:00pm
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Cinderella’s Colden Carrousel
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Snow White’s Scary Adventures
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mad Tea Party
- “it’s a small world”
- The Haunted Mansion
- The Hall of Presidents
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Halloween Photo Locations
- Pirate Wharf at the Frontierland Dock
- Friends from Aladdin – Aladdin’s Oasis
- Critter Pals – Splash Mountain
- Winnie the Pooh & Friends – Critter Country
- Toy Story Pals – Big Thunder Ranch
- Mickey & Minnie – Big Thunder Ranch
- Disney Villains – Small World Mall
- Disney Princesses – Disney Princess Fantasy Faire
- Disney Fairies – Pixie Hollow
Mickey’s Hide-and-Go-Treat Trails
This year, there will be 8 hide-and-go-treat trails featuring approximately 50 stations with treats. During the Mickey’s Halloween Party, adults and kids will enjoy nearly a half million pounds of candy and healthy treats. Candy includes a mix of chocolates, and examples of healthy treats are apple slices, carrots, raisins and dried fruit crisps.
View our other Halloween related events taking place in October such as SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular and Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights. Halloween Horror Nights is not intended for children under the age of 13.
Also view our Top 20 theme parks in Orlando and excellent discounts on Disney World Tickets
View other Walt Disney World Resort venues: