Orlando Dinner Show Specials
Whether you are vacationing in Orlando or you are a permanent resident, dinner shows in Orlando are always a winning combination. For couples, a dinner show makes a perfect date night on the town; for families, nothing does a better job of keeping young kids seated at the dinner table than an action-packed live show. Orlando has a wide variety of dinner shows to choose from—from jousting knights and swashbuckling pirates to Polynesian dancers and rodeo cowboys. If you’re in the mood to have some fun while you’re feasting, here is a sampling of the dinner shows available in and around Orlando.
Dinner Shows in Orlando
- Arabian Nights Dinner Show: In a city filled with entertainment experiences, Arabian Nights is truly a one-of-a-kind show that has won the hearts of millions. A tale of excitement and intrigue unfolds amidst the splendor of the Palace of Horses. More than 60 of the world’s most stunningly beautiful horses combine with special effects and incredible stunts to create a unique and spectacular Broadway-style production. Guests will dine on a sumptuous 3-course New York Strip Steak dinner, including salad and desert, with unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review - At Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort Enjoy Hilarious hoe-down-style entertainment and "All you can Eat" country vittles make this a very special evening at Pioneer Hall. Beer and wine included. Seatings at 5:00pm, 7:00pm and 9:30pm. Price: $$$
- Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show - At Disney's Polynesian Resort. Enjoy Polynesian and fire dances accompanied by a delectable all you can eat feast. Beer and wine included. Seatings at 5:15pm and 8:00pm Tuesday - Saturday. Price: $$$
- Mickey's Backyard BBQ - At Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. Enjoy a great dinner and show at the River Country Pavillion. Dinner includes baked chicken, BBQ ribs, hot dogs and trimmings. Seatings at: 6:30pm Tuesday-Thursday. March-November and selected dates in December. Price: $$$
- The Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom. Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with your favorite Disney Characters. Daily breakfast continuous seatings.
- Disney Character Breakfast - Nothing lights up a child's eyes like meeting face to face with one of Disney's famous characters. It's fun for the whole family and a great opportunity to take pictures with your favorite characters while enjoying and wonderful breakfast or dinner. For reservations call (407) WDW - DINE (407-939-3463) or Florida Dolphin Tours offering excellent character breakfast packages for the entire family!
- Pirates Dinner Adventure: This unique dinner show features an astonishing display of special effects wizardry, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay, and dynamic duels. This musical spectacular is presented on a fully-rigged pirate’s galleon, where guests of Princess Anita and her court are being held hostage by a band of pirates. The Port of Call dinner will satisfy even the hungriest pirate, with generous portions of chicken, beef, rice, and vegetables, plus Caribbean coffees served at the Buccaneer Bash after the show.
- An Evening of Magic at Del'Friscos Restaurant - A full evening dinner show experience that will delight your intelligence and your taste-buds. Featuring a mouth-watering four course meal at the legendary Del Frisco's Steakhouse and a stunning magic show in a private parlor environment by world-renown magical entertainer, Orlando's own Kostya Kimlat. Tel. 1-877-567-8921
- Medieval Times: Entering the 11th century style castle at Medieval Times is like stepping back in time. The Grand Ceremonial Arena seats 1,100 guests and offers performances each evening plus matinee shows during certain times of the year. The show opens with a display of pageantry and equestrian drills performed by Andalusian stallions. During the course of the dinner show, two knights battle for the honor of the king and their kingdom, and only one will remain standing. Dinner includes roasted chicken and spare ribs, and for added authenticity, there are no utensils at Medieval Times!
- Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Show: So many shows, so many mysteries! Sleuth’s nightly performances feature one of eleven original comedy mysteries, which alternate throughout the week. All of the shows are two-and-a-half hours of scripted mystery, improvisation, and audience participation. The menu choices include Cornish hen, prime rib, or cheese lasagna, plus a mystery dessert. For younger sleuths, the Merry Mystery Dinner Adventure features one of two shows specifically designed for kids.
- Treasure Tavern Orlando Dinner Show: Treasure Tavern offers an energetic evening of non-stop comedy, daring acrobatic acts, live music and unique performances paired with fantastic dining in an Orlando show like no other. (Only adults 18 years and older will be admitted)
No matter which Orlando Dinner Show you choose, it will be a memorable experience. Some of these dinner shows are available in only a handful of cities throughout the U.S., and a few of them are unique to Orlando. Stop worrying about how you are going to entertain your kids (or your date) while you wait for your meal to arrive; purchase your Orlando dinner show tickets today.