Top 20 Orlando Nightlife, Bars and Entertainment
Experience a fabulous, exciting nightlife in Orlando. Orlandoescape.com brings you the Top 20 Orlando Entertainment venues with the best of live music, dancing, comedy clubs and family dinner shows.
Top 20 Nightlife Entertainment in orlando
- Dave & Buster's - Enjoy outstanding food, fun and the latest video and interactive games at Dave & Buster's. Happy Hour 4:30-7pm Mon-Fri and 10pm-close Mon-Thurs. 1/2 Price Games All Day Every Wednesday.
- Downtown Disney - When the sun goes down, the night heats up! Downtown Disney West Side, Downtown Disney Marketplace and Pleasure Island feature top notch dining, nightlife entertainment and sensational night clubs. | Phone: 407-WDW-2NITE.
- CityWalk's Rising Star Sing your favorite songs along with a live band and back-up singers in front of a live audience. From country to R&B choose a wide variety of musical styles while the audience enjoy signature cocktails and tasty appetizers. Located in Universal CityWalk®.
- House of Blues - Orlando’s House of Blues restaurant and concert venue remains a popular spot for visitors and local residents to enjoy nightlive entertainment as well as all of the nearby attractions and shops at Downtown Disney.
- Auggie's Jammin' Piano Bar - Serving up signature cocktails and specialty drinks, and featuring live entertainment, beginning most nights at 9:00pm. Auggie's is located in Emerald Plaza at the Gaylord Palms Hotel, and is open most evenings from 7 pm until 1:30 am, with last call announced at 12:45am. Phone: (407) 586-0000
- Pat O'Brien's® -Located in the heart of Universal CityWalk®, Pat O'Brien's® is an authentic reproduction of New Orleans’ favorite watering hole, Pat O’Brien’s is the original home of dueling pianos, the “flaming fountain” patio, and the world-famous “Hurricane®” specialty drink.
- The Beacham - Showcases the world's hottest entertainers in the DJ, Dance, and Hip Hop music scene. Featuring state-of-the-art sound, intelligent lighting systems, and 3 huge video walls produced by industry geniuses Heavier then Gravity. Located in the heart of Downtown Orlando | Phone: 407-246-1419.
- Red Coconut Club® - Orlando's ultimate bar, nightclub and ultra-lounge. Featuring full bar with Signature Martinis, a wide variety of wines and VIP Bottle Service. Open seven nights a week. Located in Universal CityWalk®.
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show - A totally different dining experience! Become a detective and try to solve a mysterious murder through the clues that each character provides to you! An intellectual dining experience! Reservations recommended. | Phone: 407-363-1985 * Toll Free: 800-393-1985
- Bongo's Cuban Cafe - Eat and dance in Downtown Disney's hottest nightspot! Bongo's Cafe. With beautiful Havana inspired murals and breathtaking tropical décor. Enjoy the best Latin dance music like Salsa, Merengue, Rumba and Cha Cha. Inspired by Gloria and Emilio Estefan. Open for lunch and dinner. Reservations accepted for groups of 7 or more.
- Pirates Dinner Adventure Dinner Show - Orlando's most interactive dinner show! Enjoy a Pirate's Feast Broadway -styled musical full of daring stunts and live performances! Reservations recommended | Phone: 407-248-0590 * Toll Free: 800-866-2469
- Medieval Times Dinner Show - Feast on a four course medieval Banquet while watching daring knights on beautiful Andalusian horses! Reservations recommended | Phone:407-239-0214 * Toll Free: 800-229-8300
- Zebra's - Located at the Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando Hotel. Featuring live music including Karaoke night. CD Juke Box, pool tables and games. Late night Bar Food Menu for dine-in or take-out. Phone: 407-996-8585.
- Capone's Dinner and Show - Discover the mysterious world of Capone's Dinner Show. Enjoy life stage extravaganza with a Broadway style musical production. Unlimited beer, sangria, rum, runners, coffee, tea and soda! | Phone: 407397-2378 * Toll Free: 800-220-8428
- Hard Rock Live® - Catch all the biggest names in music and comedy at the "Coliseum of Rock 'n Roll," where performers such as Velvet Revolver, Jewel, Beck, 311, Nelly and others have rocked the house. | Phone: (407) 351-5483.
- the grooveSM - Hit the hottest dance club in town, featuring the latest in sound systems and special effects, three themed lounges and more.
- Cowboys Orlando - Orlando's Premier Country Music Nightclub. The Home of Central Florida's country music! | Phone: 407-422-7115
- Bob Marley - A Tribute to FreedomRM - This authentic replica of Marley's home in Kingston, Jamaica pays homage to the King of Reggae. Come experience and enjoy the tastes, aromas and spirit of Jamaica. | Phone: (407) 224-2262
- Hard Rock Café - Located in Universal CityWalk - Enjoy the Rock ‘n Roll classics, memorabilia and great food that you will only find in Hard Rock Café®. | Phone: 407-351-5483
- Bahama Breeze - Enjoy the beautiful Caribbean atmosphere with great nightly live entertainment. Just relax and enjoy the reggae music, incredible food and famous wide variety of fruity drinks! Located in International Drive.