Things To Do in Orlando
There are plenty of fun things to do in Orlando Florida. From the magic of Walt Disney World to the thrills of Universal Studios, Orlando is loaded with things to do year round. Enjoy spectacular theme parks, dinner shows and cultural venues. In addition, Orlando offers world class shopping, professional golfing and first class dining. Visit Orlando today and see why is one of the most exhilarating family vacation destination in the world.
things to do in Orlando
- Visit Holy Land Experience - Transport yourself 7,000 miles away and 2,000 years back in time to the ancient city of Jerusalem and view the recreations of The Wilderness Tabernacle and much more.
- Get "slimed" and hang out with some of the most popular Nick Characters at Nickelodeon Suites Orlando Resort.
- Shop ti'l you drop at great malls and discount outlets such as The Mall at Millenia, The Florida Mall, Festival Bay and Prime One Outlets. You will find excellent discounts on famous brands like Coach, Reebok, Anne Klein and Louis Vuitton. The malls are easily accessible from I-4, Lake Buena Vista and International Drive area.
- Swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove, snorkel with tropical fish, or play and swim with bottlenose dolphins. You can do all that and more at Discovery Cove. Visit the aviary with over 250 tropical birds to feed, stride along the heated tropical river, or relax in freshwater resort pool. There's something for everyone at Discovery Cove.
- Visit Universal Studios Orlando! Two amazing theme-parks in one amazing destination! Ride the movies at Universal Orlando. Take an unforgettable journey through the uniquely themed islands of Universal’s Islands of Adventure and experience a world of magic and excitement while exploring the world of Harry Potter Theme Park. You can see it all at Universal Studios Orlando Resort.
- Visit Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay - is the ultimate family adventure park offering an array of fascinating attractions based on exotic encounters with the African continent. View more than 2,700 animals, live shows, restaurants, shops and games. Located just 60 minutes from Orlando. Don't feel like driving? Take the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express.
- Visit Old Town in Kissimmee with over 75 specialty shops, 8 delicious restaurants, and 18 thrilling amusement rides. Stroll along the brick-lined streets of Old Town Boulevard capturing the imagination and heart of the 50’s and 60’s while taking in the intricate and ornate architecture reminiscent of Florida’s youth.
- Sing your favorite songs along with a live band and back up singers in front of a live audience at Universal's Rising Star Club the audience enjoy signature cocktails and tasty appetizers.
- Let your imagination run wild at Orlando's Wonderworks. Experience over 100 interactive exhibits, virtual reality simulators, lazer-tag and much more. Great fun for all ages! Located on International Drive.
- Play unlimited golf at Falcon’s Fire Golf Club. Recognized both regionally and nationally as one of the finest golf courses in Orlando, Florida. The Rees Jones Signature Designed championship golf course offers a wide variety of golf vacation packages, tee times specials, extraordinary amenities and exquisite dining alternatives for your enjoyment.
This only scratches the surface of what you can choose from when you schedule a “free day” in your Orlando vacation. There are many things to do in Orlando. From a day of golfing to dinner and a show, your day away from the theme parks will fill up pretty fast.