Gatorland is a 110-acre theme park and wildlife preserve, combining "Old Florida" charm with exciting, new exhibits and entertainment. Known internationally as the "Alligator Capital of the World," Gatorland today provides affordably priced family-fun with thousands of alligators and crocodiles, a breeding marsh with boardwalk and observation tower, one-of-a-kind reptilian shows, miniature water park, aviary, petting zoo, swamp walk, educational programs and much, much more.
Families, friends and employees alike have ventured through the glass double doors on their way to a journey through this natural, low-tech adventure. Located between Orlando and Kissimmee on the South Orange Blossom Trail, Gatorland Orlando is one of Central Florida's oldest attractions, and provides a unique and natural alternative to the larger theme parks of today.
Among Gatorland's exhibits you will find:
- Gator Jumparoo: Learn more about alligators and crocodiles and their awesome powers. Watch as giant alligators jump high enough out of the water to actually snatch food from the trainer's hand. A must see for the entire family!
- Gator Wrestlin': Gator wranglers catch a 6 to 8 foot alligator by hand and climb onto the snapping animal's back to point out survival features to the audience.
- Jungle Crocs: Four exotic and rare species of crocodiles are lurking in these waters. These ferocious predators can demonstrate their awesome power in one mighty blast.
- Upclose Encounters: Meet fascinating creatures from around the globe as well as Florida's native wildlife - including some of the most dangerous snakes alive.
- Lilly's Pad Miniature Water Park - Get as wet as you want as dozens of water jets and pumps spray randomly throughout the safe deck area. Kid's, bring your bathing suits - a good soaking is guaranteed!
- Alligator Alley -Touch, hold and feed deer, tortoises, emus, llama, goats, and birds in this interactive exhibit of discovery and hands-on fun.
Bring your family to a day full of fun while learning about Gatorland's wildlife exhibits and entertainment!
Discount Gatorland Orlando Tickets
14501 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, Florida 32837
Telephone: (407) 855-5498